Sunday, May 28, 2017

Happy publication day to Tracie Delaney




Happy book publication day to Tracie Delaney

I've just read this wonderful book. Here's my review. 

What can I say about this book? Except WOW! Whilst I was reading it I was thinking this surely can't be the author's debut novel, but it blooming well is. 

Tracie has crafted a a stunning contemporary romance (not a sweet, heart and flowers romance, so be warned.) Right from the very first page I was plunged into the novel that centres around Tally and Cash's relationship. It's definitely a feisty, almost confrontational one at times. Raw emotions are expressed through Tracie's incredible narration. I don't think I've ever read a book as quickly as I read this one. 

Every character was beautifully, and skilfully portrayed. And the dialogue, which is often the hardest part for authors just starting out to get right, was flawless. 

Yes, the book ends on a cliffhanger and I might have sworn a little when I realised I'd reached the end, but the second book in this trilogy will be out in a few months and I just can't wait. 

Don't take my word for it. Be sure to grab your copy today, you'll be thanking me for the recommendation I guarantee it.



Book Blurb for Winning Ace only 99c/99p

When the opportunity arises for journalist Tally McKenzie to meet tennis ace Cash Gallagher, she grabs it without hesitation. Desperate for a killer story to advance her career, she’ll have to betray her idol and her own morals into the bargain if she is to succeed.

Renowned bad boy Cash wants one thing; to remain at the top of his game. He’s fought hard to get there, and he’s not about to lose his crown, especially over a woman.

When Cash divulges personal information, Tally seizes her chance and writes an explosive article. Incensed, Cash sets out to get his revenge. Except the darling of centre court gets more than he bargained for—a passionate affair with a woman he should detest.

But Cash is a man with secrets—secrets that could destroy his career. Dare he take the risk? Or is the cost too great, even for his perfect match.


Winning Ace is the first novel in an overarching three book series.

Winning Ace (Book 1) is now available for preorder and will be released 29 May 2017  
Losing Game (Book 2) will be released in mid July 2017
Grand Slam (Book 3) will be released early October 2017

Buy Links

Amazon - smarturl.it/qtubpm
iTunes - smarturl.it/rxhdvo
Kobo - smarturl.it/rfevr3
Barnes and Noble (Nook) smarturl.it/p3pxcg



Author Bio

Tracie Delaney is the author of the Winning Ace trilogy. She loves nothing more than immersing herself in a good romance, although she sometimes, rather cheekily, makes her characters wait for their HEA.

When she isn’t writing or sitting around with her head stuck in a book, she can often be found watching The Walking Dead, Game of Thrones or any tennis match involving Roger Federer. Her greatest fear is running out of coffee.

Tracie studied accountancy, gaining her qualification in 2001. Her maths teacher would no doubt be stunned by this revelation considering Tracie could barely add two plus two at high school. 

Tracie lives in the North West of England with her amazingly supportive husband. They both share a love of dogs, travel and wine.

Tracie loves to hear from readers. She can be contacted through the following platforms

Website – traciedelaneyauthor.com
Facebook –facebook.com/TracieDelaneyAuthor/
Twitter – twitter.com/Tracie_Delaney
Instagram –instagram.com/tracie_delaney_author/
Email – tmdelaney67@gmail.com



Teasers













4 comments:

  1. Thanks for taking the time to discuss that, I feel strongly about this and so really like getting to know more on this kind of field. Do you mind updating your blog post with additional insight? It should be really useful for all of us.สล็อตแตกง่าย

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just admiring your work and wondering how you managed this blog so well. It’s so remarkable that I can't afford to not go through this valuable information whenever I surf the internet!บา คา ร่า วอ เลท

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great article with excellent idea!Thank you for such a valuable article. I really appreciate for this great information..เว็บสล็อต

    ReplyDelete
  4. I felt very happy while reading this site. This was really very informative site for me. I really liked it. This was really a cordial post. Thanks a lot!.สล็อต เว็บ ตรง

    ReplyDelete